Elopement Photography & Videography
We Offer Coverage At City Hall Or With Officiant At Location Of Your Choice
Need Other Services
We can recommend top vendor in New York or book all services with us for one discounted fee.
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED?
If you are interested in just ceremony coverage 1 hour is usually enough. If you are interested in a photo or video portrait session to go along with ceremony coverage you will most likely need 2-3 hours of service.
If you will be having a reception or dinner party after you will need approximately 4-6 hours of coverage.
If you want to visit all/most of city’s most iconic locations (- Brooklyn Bridge Park / Dumbo - Central Park - Meat Packing District - Time square - Brooklyn Bridge - Grand Central Terminal) You will need 4-8 hours of service (Transportation can be added for a small fee)
Full day (12 hours) is also available. Contact us with any needs you have and we will build you a custom package that will exceed your expectations and will meet any budget. The more service you book the bigger the discounts.
ALL SESSION INCLUDE:
- Pre shoot consultation
- 1 Photographer
- 1 Videographer*
- A gallery on our site to share with friends and family
- Private Gallery - Password protected
- Unlimited images of the shoot
- All images edited and retouched
- All images presented in high resolution JPEG
- Full print rights for the images
- A 4-10 min highlight film (Length of Video depends on Length of session)*
NOT READY TO BOOK? Bookmark this page so you can find us when you are.